For retail customers
Everything we produce is custom made, just for you. Because of this, items you produce cannot be resold in our center or website. Before you order, please review the following:
- Please check the color of the item or shirt and the artwork color(s). If the artwork is barely visible when you are previewing it, that's how it will turn out. As an example, putting a yellow design on a yellow shirt will be nearly invisible.
- Find out as much information about the sizing as you can and please email us with any questions. Some sizes, such as junior sizes run very small. All of our apparel items have a Sizing tab where you can view a Size Chart.
- Carefully review your order before you complete your check out and make sure that everything is correct. If you see a mistake after you check out, please notify us as quickly as possible and we will try our best to accommodate you. Because we produce orders quickly, this is not always possible.
For corporate customers
Everything we produce is as per your corporate branding guidelines and has been placed in our custom branded stores in conversation with your company marketing department. However, please be careful in choosing the right size and colour options as these are specific to you.
Carefully review your order before you complete your check out and make sure that everything is correct. If you see a mistake after you check out, please notify us as quickly as possible and we will try our best to accommodate you. Because we produce orders quickly, this is not always possible.
We do understand that mistakes are made. So here's our policy:
- If it is OUR mistake, we will send you a replacement or refund your money.
- If YOU make a mistake with your order, email us and we will see what we can do fairly to help you get the shirt you want. We want you to be happy with your order.
- Since large orders receive a substantial discount, we can only provide exchanges or returns on those items that are materially different than the original order or defective in some way.
- Since Size Charts are readily available on our site, we may choose to not accept a return or exchange at our discretion.
- If we authorize a return, items returned must be in new condition. If there is any noticeable wear, the item(s) simply cannot be returned.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt of purchase.
- Items that are not in their original packaging cannot be returned.
To return a product: You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Returns for refund: must be made within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
Returns for exchange or store credit: must be made within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
Shipping charges for products returned: All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
To return your items:
- Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund.
- Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Send the package to:
Instant Imprints Mississauga East - Returns
128-2550 Matheson Blvd East
Mississauga. ON. L4W 4Z1